Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sneaky Fart

Sneaky Fart makes your phone blast off!
30 different realistic and funny fart sounds!
A timer provides a time-delayed fart action! Just imagine your friend's reaction when you joke on him by putting the phone under his chair ;)

Regulary updating with new sounds

A Google User
Great app very funny I have twin 5 year old daughters and this keeps them entertained they think its hilarious
Rated: 5 Star

A Google User
Love it no problem on my Droid l
Rated: 0 Star

A Google User
Some good ones. Some of the farts don't sound good. Timer works well.
Rated: 3 Star

A Google User
HillAAARRIOOUSSS!!! My kids (3&4) can't stop laughing! But why'd my phone shut down while using it? UNINSTALLING!
Rated: 1 Star

Libby Mitchell
I can't wait till I prank my friend it will be so easily belived. Hilarious
Rated: 5 Star

A Google User
Funny, realistic sounds. However, sounds stop working after about tenth try while sampling the sounds.
Rated: 3 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment