Thursday, October 29, 2015

2048

The most original 2048 Android edition Finally launches on Google Play!!!
This game is based on the web-based game by Gabriele Cirulli. And we brought this game with more amazing and addictive features.
Feature:
-Based on open source code, but optimised for a better and more smooth experience for android users
-Available for your phone and pad, and optimised for most of screen size
-Easy to play with your touchscreen

Alex S.
My friend got me hooked on this game and now I cant stop! Easy to play, yet challenging enough to keep your attention. Simple layout, which is easy to learn.
Rated: 5 Star

Andrés Pérez-Coca Mateos
It looks quite simple, but believe me, it's not. It will get you hooked instantly. Games don't last long so this app is perfect for entertaining you while you wait for someone, during a break,etc.
Rated: 5 Star

Fabio Magni
You must use all your brain with this app, the first time may seems difficult but after you feel like genius! Train your mind
Rated: 5 Star

Kevin Harold
I gotta say this game is great. I just can't stop playing it. My daughter loves playing it, too. I have recommended this game to some of my friends, they all like it.
Rated: 5 Star

Michael Brito
I have played this game before and I must say that it's very addictive and entertaining. Sometimes I get angry because I almost get to 2048, but each time I try it's more challenging and fun to reach the 2048 number. In order to win you must combine all the pair numbers (ig 2+2, 8+8, 64+64, etc). As I said before it's really an original and fun game that you should play if you haven't yet.
Rated: 5 Star

Bruce Harris
An addicting game! Once I started and got the hang of the game it's hard to stop, especially as you get closer and closer to hitting the goal! I showed the game to a few friends and they all got hooked too.
Rated: 4 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment