Thursday, October 29, 2015

Laugh & Learn™ Puppy’s Player

With Puppy's Player app, baby can watch and interact with their favorite Laugh & Learn™ characters as they come to life! The baby-friendly interface makes it easy for mom and baby to find and select entertaining & educational videos, books and apps from Laugh & Learn! Teach baby all about letters, numbers, colors, shapes, animals, opposites, body parts and more!


Now mom is in control with a totally customizable playlist for her baby featuring their favorite videos to watch again and again!

Features:
• 12 Videos starring your favorite Laugh & Learn Friends
• Download or update your favorite Laugh & Learn apps from the Google Play Store and launch them from the app
• Customized Playlist – Allows mom to create up to 4 playlists for her baby. Select an icon to associate with each playlist and even choose the duration of time to play!


Personalized Settings:
• Turn background music on/off
• Turn video controls button on/off

================================================================================

We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/playtime/keepinmind.html


End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html

AfifA Adnan
My baby loved it but after new update we can't play without WiFi 👎😤
Rated: 1 Star

Kari Beari
Fisher Price apps are the only apps i can't seem to run on my Kobo Arc7 HD (even though the page says the apps are compatible with my device) i'm really disappointed because i use these apps for my nephews therapy sessions and they worked on my mother's much older, MUCH slower, MUCH less powerful device which i was borrowing before i got my kobo. when i open them they go to a black screen then goes back to my "desktop". any help with this would be greatly appreciated! i really, really want these apps working for me again. i would give these apps a 5 star rating if i could get them working again!
Rated: 1 Star

Li Ba
Doesn't operate properly on my s4. Very sad because we love all the other fp apps!
Rated: 2 Star

Neon Cristov Banadera Cordial
This apps.is good my son1year old and my 3years old nephew loves it,they watch it together while I am busy doing the household chores,perfect for me,more apps.like this pls;) even me enjoying watching this
Rated: 5 Star

Donny Pillay
Please make the old version available, why have you removed thge cookie jar song, also if you happy and you know it, the new voices are terrible, the older was more expressive and child friendly, please make the old version also available
Rated: 1 Star

Ajay Hada
Thanks for making this, my daughter love this app.
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment