Thursday, October 29, 2015

MyTreasure

MyTreasure is a turn based puzzle platformer where you have to guide the hero to the treasure.

Features
- more than 300 levels
- nice retro graphics
- a leveleditor with uploadfunction and an implemented solver for the created levels
- sweet sound effect and music

The graphics were made by tinytouchtales ( http://www.tinytouchtales.com/ ).

You find some bugs? You want that feature in that game? You have a question? Then please mail me: dirk.aporius@gmail.com

Carl Ryan
Nothing
Rated: 5 Star

Ryan Kuczynski
I have a Moto X. Nothing moves when you're on a level. I touched and swiped everything. Rotated my phone along every access. Nothing moves, nothing happens.
Rated: 1 Star

David Kramer
Love a good puzzle game
Rated: 5 Star

Daniela Piekarek
easy to handle but much fun! you can also create your own puzzles! plus: the music is very cool! :D
Rated: 5 Star

Richard Taylor
Great game! So simple, but gets challenging. It was frustrating at first because my swipes weren't registering on my device correctly, occasionally causing left to be right or vice versa. Being human though, I was able to fine tune my swipe to where the issue was no longer an issue. Any complaints made would have to be device related, particularly swiping movement recognition, but this should be easily adaptable.
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment