Tuesday, October 27, 2015

PortoDB Database

This application lets you create databases on your phone in a folder named PortoDB.

You will be able to backup your databases in the cloud.
You can import and export data in CSV format.
The data is stored using a relational database based on the Sqlite format.

Todd Winter
I use this for logging vehicle mileage, tracking my weight, health symptoms. I find this very useful for many applications. I love having a custom db in my pocket. Also being able to backup the db and export it to email and drive make this super useful!
Rated: 5 Star

Juan Dela Cruz
Thanks a lot!
Rated: 5 Star

Zeki ÇATAV
We need more professional search option. May be a little sql query is better.
Rated: 4 Star

Mitaly Stors
You
Rated: 5 Star

Mohammed Riyaz
What I wish what I scresh I got it. It really useful to me. Thanks a lot
Rated: 5 Star

Grant Sher
Super simple does job well, i am using it to collect addresses, so really like the feature where I can delete all records in a single go after the export. Would be great if it had a kiosk mode, then could give tablet to clients knowing they cannot accidentally exit out of database ( only one that I found with kiosk is chimpadeedoo, but it is too limiting
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment