Friday, October 30, 2015

Pintail

Lost your phone? Find it with an SMS: Pintail replies automatically with your phone's location to a PIN protected SMS message.

Let friends and family easily find out where you are by sharing your PIN number with them: They send an SMS, Pintail replies with your location.

(Fixed for compatibility with the cupcake release.)

Matt Bauder
Works great with my older Incredible phone (my wife's too). The only issue is when you bring up the map, there's no 'pin' to show the location, you just assume that the phone's location is the middle of the screen. Still, fairly accurate, more so than others I've tried. I don't have a data plan, so this is a cheap way to locate a phone
Rated: 4 Star

A Google User
This is awesome! Finds my location all the time. MyTouch 3G
Rated: 5 Star

A Google User
good idea but i tried it twice and it leads me hella far from where the phone actually is. my location isnt even in the blue circle on google maps
Rated: 1 Star

A Google User
Great app. Uninstalled because I found Where's My Droid.
Rated: 4 Star

A Google User
Its ok but I prefer Where's my droid, much better more useful
Rated: 3 Star

A Google User
Works great if you know how to use it. My wife can track me on my bike and she travels for work. We can always find eachother just incase.
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment