Friday, October 30, 2015

Wifi Static

Manages your Wi-Fi static IP configurations and even switches automatically!

You can set static IP with the built-in Settings app(Wireless & networks, Wi-Fi
settings, menu key, Advanced), but it maintains only ONE
configuration. This app is an enhancement of that.

Migz Monfero
My WiFi unlock
Rated: 5 Star

Justin Vanderboom
I downloaded the app, but the shortcut never appeared, and I don't have a open option? Plz fix
Rated: 3 Star

Shrey Patel
Thank you,my neighbor have bsnl wifi wpa security. He is my good friend he gave me a password but it recommends ip address,net mask,dns 1, dns 2.but he don't know.the bsnl know this and connected he's devices.now I can connect dhrumil's wifi.thank you so much again.thank You man realy good job thank you
Rated: 5 Star

Aditya Srinidhi
This app works just fine. Ignore all those stupid dumbf**ks who have no clue what they're supposed to be doing or begging for a tutorial here. If you know what you're supposed to do to set this up, this app works good. :)
Rated: 5 Star

Luan Nguyen Ngoc
I know it's an Wifi basic main, but I does not Wifi at home. How to use this? ? Thanks so much.
Rated: 5 Star

Parag Patil
Does what it should. No bothersome ads or lag. I have a static IP configuration at my workplace and DHCP at my home. The app automatically switches the IP when I connect to a particular network. Full marks!!
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment