Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mobirise Website Builder

Develop fully responsive, mobile-optimized websites that look amazing on any devices and browsers. Preview how your website will appear on smartphones, tablets and desktops directly in the visual editor.

Mini Jams
I couldn't find my website, I also found it difficult to use
Rated: 3 Star

Ravindra Dhande
I am a professional Web designer for past 20 hrs used scrap Web designing techniques after those days drumbeat software was killed by Macromedia, now I remember those wonderful days after 20 yrs. And I suggest this company not to sell this wonder product to Adobe or else not 20 yrs we will use more scrap. This enables me to create websites in few minutes. Thanks mobisite builder team and inventor. Keep going. Best of luck, never sell your product to any big brand. The idea would be killed.
Rated: 5 Star

Sandra Miller
I didn't even want to give it a star. It opens and asks you to pick a block. When you try to pick the block, nothing happens! I just uninstalled it.
Rated: 1 Star

Amit Shah
The concept is very good. ... No Coding: : No Knowlegde of Scripting.. It Will be More Good if it develop paid version which includes More Image Buttons, Advance PC Version ..
Rated: 5 Star

Stephon Low
Waiting for Android updates. May be saying goodbye to Dreamweaver when this gets better
Rated: 5 Star

Basar Qari
Clap for ur guys for bringing this up
Rated: 5 Star

No comments:

Post a Comment